Saturday, August 4, 2012

lots of buttons.... Got em!

Wanna see, I know I was excited too

I just received my buttons from Lots of Buttons 

I applied for this fantastic exchange program organized by Totally Tutorials. I got a gift certificate from Lots of Buttons in return I will be creating and sharing a fab tutorial.  I just received my buttons! And let me tell you I am excited!  They are AMAZING!  You should be excited as well, why? Because all this means a Fab button tutorial is on its way.  The project deadline is tomorrow... I don't know how I am going to do it.  I will not let any one down though.  

This is how it looked when I first got it! Exciting, right? From over seas!  I feel special.



When I opened the package I found another package!  A cute little white envelope that had the LOTS OF BUTTONS logo on it.  I don't know about you but I just love when companies take the time to add cute packaging.  It makes people like me, who love  receiving things, feel that much more EXCITED.  This second envelope was very puffy... I knew that meant it was full of... you guessed it. BUTTONS
This is what I got!  
 I made it a little hard for you to see them all, so you will have to tune in tomorrow for the final project reveal if you want to see everything I got!

OK then I am off to bed for some beauty rest so I can craft away during nap time tomorrow.

Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment